Area of Expertise
- Gender and constitutions
- Customary governance/legal pluralism
- Human rights
- Judicial system design
- Minority issues
- Power sharing (horizontal/vertical)
- Security sector
• ‘Human security as a tool for comprehensive approach for human rights and security linkages in EU foreign policy’, 5 CLEER WP 2014, Aaron Matta and Tamara Takács (eds.)
• ‘Trade liberalisation and standardisation – new directions in the ‘low politics’ of EU foreign policy’, 6 CLEER Working Papers 2013, co-editor with Marise Cremona
• ‘Regulatory cooperation in transatlantic trade relations’, in M. Cremona and T. Takács (eds) ‘Trade liberalisation and standardisation – new directions in the ‘low politics’ of EU foreign policy’, 6 CLEER Working Papers 2013, pp. 75-96.
• ‘Linking trade and non-commercial interests: the EU as a global role model?’, 4 CLEER Working Papers 2013, co-editor with A. Ott and A. Dimopoulos
• ‘The EU’s relations with the Southern-Mediterranean in the aftermath of the Arab Spring,’ 3 CLEER Working Papers 2013, co-editor with G. Fernandez-Arribas and K. Pieters
• ‘Human rights in trade: The EU’s experience with labour standards conditionality and its role in promoting labour standards in the WTO’, in J. Wetzel, (ed.) The EU as a ‘Global Player’ in the Field of Human Rights, Routledge, 2012, pp. 97-112.
• ‘Legal status of migrants under the association, partnership and cooperation agreements of the EU; how far from EU citizenship?’ in L. S. Talani (ed.) Globalisation, Migration, and the Future of Europe: Insiders and Outsiders’ (Routledge 2011) pp. 81-100.