ConstitutionNet is a project created to support legislators, constitutional lawyers and other constitutional practitioners in finding useful and relevant information, sharing knowledge and building a community of best practice.
On ConstitutionNet, you will find:
- Knowledge Resources and Tools, covering a variety of topics relating to constitutional design and constitution building processes,
- Voices from the Field, providing expert analysis on constitutional developments around the world,
- What We Are Reading, sharing the latest constitutional news,
- Country Profiles, collating relevant constitutional information by country,
- Video Library, featuring our Constitutions Made Simple video series.
ConstitutionNet is updated and maintained by International IDEA’s Constitution-Building Programme, which is based in The Hague, Netherlands.
ConstitutionNet was initially developed with generous support from the Government of Norway.